Welcome to my world of music.
Saga Musix creates electronic music which can be downloaded here for free.
The music is composed using the freeware tracker OpenMPT and is available in FLAC, Ogg Vorbis and module format.
Furthermore, Saga Musix offers tracker resources like free samples and information about using VST Plugins in ModPlug Tracker.
News at Saga Musix
Last blog entry: November 7th, 2022
November 12th, 2023Two new tracks released at TRSAC 2023 are now available:
I also updated the downloads for three older tracks to fix minor and major issues that had been bugging me for a while:
- Datagram, a rather experimental track, ranked 5th in the Oldschool Music Compo.
- Simul8 ranked third in the Live Acid Music Compo.
I recommend re-downloading these tracks - or perhaps listening to them for the first time if you don't know them yet!
- The most noticeable change can heard in Time To Fly: the vocoded voice has been re-processed so that it is more intelligible.
- In Rainforest, a filter cutoff effect had crept in on one of the bass channels in the middle of the track, suddenly making the bass sound a little duller.
- A barely audible wrong note slide was corrected in Powerkick.
October 2nd, 2023From Friday to Sunday, Deadline 2023 happened in Berlin and I contributed three tracks:
- The Day After is the second coop with Bacter and Jeenio and won the tracked music compo.
- 1990 Called is a short techno track for SVatG's Nintendo 3DS demo "haus".
- Hallmackenreuther is the soundtrack for TRBL's PC demo of the same name, which won the PC demo compo.
August 6th, 2023Last weekend, Evoke 2023 happened once again in Cologne. I participated with two tracks:
April 14th, 2023
- With a bit of delay, I have now finally added Fantasticism, the track with which Bacter and I ranked 2nd in the combined music compo at Mountainbytes 2023.
- Bacter and I also contributed to the tracked music compo at Revision 2023: Deep Space ranked 1st in the compo.
December 31st, 2022During the last four days, Zenta 2022, the one-off post-Christmas demoparty took place and I contributed two tracks: Bacter and I won the tracked music compo with Meditation, and in the streaming music compo I ranked 4th with Sunny Vale.
More news from Saga Musix can be found in the news archive.